- Dr. Grace Toney Edwards, 10:00 AM. An Overview of Pancake’s Life and Career
- Dr. Rob McDonald, 11:00 AM. Native Ground, the Role of Place in Shaping Literary Imagination
- Marie Manilla, 1:30 PM. An analysis of Pancake’s Writing
- Panel of Peers, 2:30 PM. Breece as We knew Him
- Phyllis Wilson Moore, 3:30 PM. The Impact of Pancake’s Work
- Walking Tour, 4:30 PM.
Monday, May 20, 2013
The Literary Image and Impact of Breece D’J Pancake: Native Son
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Milton Branch Library
1140 Smith Street, Milton, WV 25541
This project is being presented with financial assistance from the West Virginia Humanities Council, a state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions or recommendations do not necessarily represent those of the West Virginia Council or the National Endowment for the Humanities.